$125.00 – $175.00
A violin bow you can REALLY get a grip on! (Comfortably)
- Available in any length up to 29″
- TRADITIONAL weight about 55 grams
- FEATHERWEIGHT about 35 grams (barely one ounce!)
- MEDIUM weight about 45 grams
- Octagonal grip on all standard Incredibows.
- All our Incredibows feature a rubberized covering on frog and tip area – this material is designed for comfort, good grip ability and long wear! All bows covered with black rubber.
- Incredibows need no tensioning. HAIR IS PRETENTIONED and always ready to play.
- Most musicians report increased volume and clearer tone compared to horsehair, with need to rosin less often.
- More and more musicians are ordering our featherweight Incredibows, reporting faster action, less fatigue. Some musicians who have given up hope of continuing to be able to play due to arthritis or other crippling conditions, have returned to playing when using our featherweight Incredibows.
- Incredibows have been compared by numerous musicians to good traditional bows costing $500 or more. Several musicians have reported retiring their $1,000 to $6,000 bows in favor of using Incredibows.
- More and more professional musicians are now using Incredibows as their primary bow for full time play. Bluegrass, Country, Cajun, Irish Fiddle, Symphony Orchestra and Rock Bands are some venues finding Incredibow use – in many countries around the world.
- PLEASE NOTE that these bows are custom made by hand when the order is placed. Occasionally, I may have a few on the shelf – but those go quick and most bows are hand-crafted after the order has been placed and purchased. Typically, orders are made and shipped within two weeks.
Every Incredibow we make is composed of the following parts:
- Stick made of a hollow, tapered graphite/epoxy tube. This stick is born straight.
- Frog and tip wedge hand cast of polyester resin and covered with five layers of vinyl rubber.
- Over 200 hairs made of synthetic material, applied under tension, and permanently attached.
- Grip or finger/thumb rest in front of frog with octagonal Tactile Reference surfaces
- Two decorative brass bands separating vinyl coating from stick surface.
- Many color options for decorative covering on the bow stick including the popular “Panther” color polished graphite with hard baked-on finish.
- Solid decorative brass fitting where hair meets bow on each end to keep hair spread properly.
- Clear durable epoxy coating on each end of hair to create smooth transition from hair to stick to prevent problems with “over run” onto the strings while locking the hair in place.
- Unique “open mouth” of frog and tip under the hair, allowing clear communication of hair with stick and instrument, resulting in the finest, fullest sound of the instrument. (No dampering from the rubber coating).
Warranty: We warrant the stick and hair to function well for at least three years without need of replacement. Satisfaction warranted; full money back within 30 days’ return of bow from time of receipt if you are simply not satisfied with he bow. Nothing else like it in the world!
Sound: How do they sound? Thousands of fiddlers, violinists, violists and cellists are now using our Incredibows! They find they produce great tone, are easier to use, have no “hair noise” and quicker response – and now with “quick to grab” hair and awesome frog. Incredible!
PRICING and SHIPPING: You can get your violin Incredibow delivered to your home anywhere in the world from ranging in price from $134.00 to $194.00!! There are violinists and fiddlers right now using our Incredibows, claiming that these bows are better than any violin bow at any price!
Shipping within the USA (USPS Priority Mail) – $9.00
Shipping outside the US (First Class) – $19.00
NOTE! INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS CHARGES: The recipient is the importer of our product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled BY THE RECIPIENT; E.W. Incredibow has no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause DELAYS beyond our original delivery estimates.
BASIC – “No Frills” bows start at $125 for BASIC bow
STANDARD – Violin bows with any color choice start at $145
HIGH TENSION – Add $30 to above prices
High Tension option: Something not even possible with a horsehair bow – at least DOUBLE the tension of the usual bow! This utilizes a DOUBLE THICK WALL in our sticks, allowing the high tension without adding more arc in the bow. However, these high tension bows are of medium weight, due to the thicker wall – NOT available in the featherweight or traditional weight version. This also has the wider stick thickness (AS WITH OUR CELLOBOWS) for any of the violin, viola, omni, or cello HIGH TENSION option. The High Tension works well for aggressive players and also has less bounce than our regular tension bows.
Frankly, our modest price is probably our biggest obstacle – folks think it can’t be much of a bow, being so inexpensive! Our position: “Good bows” are simply overpriced! Just look what today’s technology is bringing you in low cost products. Let’s use that same technology in bowmaking!